Rosenberg is ever growing in popularity. Nestled in the outskirts of the Houston metropolitan area, Rosenberg is easily accessible by the Interstate 69.
- 28,481 Enrollment for Lamar CISD
- Four (4) High Schools which all compete in the UIL’s 5A classification.
- The District “Met Standard” (Highest Possible Academic Rating).
- 63 Campus “Distinctions” in Reading/ELA, Math and Student Progress.
- 38 Total Campuses
- 17.6 to 1 Student/Teacher Ratio
Quality of Life
Historic Downtown Rosenberg was designated a Cultural District by Texas Commission on the Arts and a Texas Mainstreet Program by the Texas Historical Commission. Ranked 29th on a list of the fifty safest cities with populations over 20,000 in Texas by SafeWise. Rosenberg Police
Department achieved “Recognized Status” by the Texas Law Enforcement Agency Best Practices Recognition Program which is the 82nd agency in Texas.
- Seabourne Creek Park – 164 acres of ecologically rich passive park and wetlands
- Brazos Bend State Park features 4,897 acres of Gulf Coast Plains
- George Observatory houses the Challenger Learning Center
- Rosenberg Railroad Museum
- George Ranch Historical Park
- Fort Bend Museum
- Annual Events – Fort Bend County Fair, Rosenberg
- Railroad Museum Festival, Family Fourth Celebration,
- BOO-berg Halloween Carnival, Rosenberg Christmas Nights
- 75 miles from Galveston Island
- Golf Courses nearby – Fort Bend Country Club, Greatwood
- Golf Club, Golf Club at Cinco Ranch, River Pointe Golf Course, Pin Oak Golf Complex, and Hermann Park Golf Course.